A compromised tooth can cause you pain and embarrassment when you smile. If you’ve cracked, broken, or lost a tooth, a crown and bridge is a conservative treatment that restores the look and health of your teeth. Best of all, today’s premier dental materials mean a restoration that looks and feels great, and lasts for years to come.
Sometimes referred to as a cap, crowns are fabricated in a dental lab and protect the entire tooth. A fixed bridgeis several crowns, connected together, that can replace a lost or severely damaged tooth or teeth. By spanning the gap, a fixed bridge stops the shifting of adjacent teeth, preserving the rest of your smile.
Why Should You Consider Crown and Bridgework?
- Beautiful, natural appearance
- Require just two office visits
- Reduces risk of gum disease associated with tooth loss
- Correct a misaligned bite
- Provide internal structure for a more youthful appearance
- Improves ability to chew and speak
- May last 10 years or more